Seriously, honest to crap...nearly peed my pants.
No way.
ANTHONY WILLIAMS??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LUUUUUUUUVVVVV HIM!
I think my voice reached that high octave that is specifically reserved for either utter panic or disbelief. Maybe both!
Well, that was July.
This is now...
I talked to him. A lot.
I even jumped up and asked him a question during intermission in front of the entire audience...and he called me 'GO GEOUS'. OH yes. In that wonderful Alabama meets Atlanta accent he is so well known for. I think he even had a pretend hair toss in there too...ahhh, I love him. He's awesome.
I would say he is one of my top 5 designers - if not #1 - of all 8 seasons so far.
It was fabulous to have him there.
All he talked about was "Reeeed Lobsta" and the sisters from the hosting chapter took him to Red Lobster afterward. They were there for four hours.
I won't lie.
I totally stalked him.
I made Cary drive there...I wanted to go in so badly, but I wondered what kind of line I would be crossing.
Freaky celebrity stalker?
Ehhh, whatev!
Awesome day, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynn








No comments:
Post a Comment