Sunday, October 10, 2010

Anniversary #6 and a Build & Grow Clinic!

Happy Anniversary to US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This evening we had a lovely date night at my favorite local restaurant, Louise's. Delish! Afterward we shared some coffee at Starbucks. We had a great evening just being together!

It has been 6 awesome years and I am so happy to be Mrs. V. I love being married - especially to Cary, not that I have anyone to compare the whole experience to - hahahahaha! I am so thankful and grateful every second of every day to have Cary in my life. He is an amazing husband, an unbelievable father and just a good man...period. So, cheers to us for 6 years! Time sure is flying by, so you KNOW we're havin' fun!

Back track to this morning! McKinley and I hit Lowe's for another fun Build & Grow Clinic, how fun was this? McKinley really enjoyed creating this piece because he did a lot of it on his own. I still guided him with the instructions, but he is able to hammer the nails into place and is even anticipating the next step. He loves this - I mean, look at that smile - and I feel very lucky that we have found such a cool thing to do - and free! Heck yeah!

Happy, Happy day!

Lynn

No comments: