Thursday, December 23, 2010

A quirky elf, a cute little reindeer and a handsome snowman...

...all took part in some special Christmas deliveries today and had a blast!

I had this planned last year but I was so sick I just could not do it. I was bummed...so I have literally been waiting all year long for a re-do. Much to my chagrin, I totally got sick AGAIN at the first of December...but I am not going to let myself be sick AGAIN for three straight months. Uh uh.

So, I've been tackling this stupid-whatever-it-is like a mad woman and got myself well-ish. I have a cough still (and it's an ugly cough...) but well enough to bake with McKinley and my Mom and do fun deliveries decked out like a quirky elf (or Rockette-wanna-be...) with my family.

McKinley and I started out with Amy and company, at the salon (I adore this pic of Wendi, Mickey D's cups and all!). McKinley samples Amy's in-house cookies with every visit to her salon...so it is only fair we bring her some of our own. That, and we love everyone there so much!

Next it was on to Lincoln's house! Lincoln's Mommy & Daddy were home and everyone but Baby Ollie got in on the chocolate-dipped oreo's right away.

Our next stop was to McKinley's newest friend's house. Isabella and her family were home and so surprised by our stop-by! We also gave them a container of the hot cocoa mix we made for McKinley's stocking stuffers. Emily, Isabella's Mommy told us what a fan she was of the mix, so we thought it appropriate to hand out some more!

We took a break from deliveries to pick up our snowman and hit the Semmler's house with cookies galore. McKinley, Savannah and Austin got in some good playtime while we were there too - always a good thing.

More stops to be made over the next few days...it has been so fun to have a little helper this year. McKinley has enjoyed all the fun things we have been able to do to celebrate the season and as always I am so thankful to be celebrating with my family.

Lynn

No comments: