Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Daddy's Birthday!

Happy Birthday Cary!

Today McKinley and I went to Hallmark to choose just the right cards for Cary. McKinley picked out his very own card - a Mickey Mouse one! He was so excited to choose one for his Daddy and couldn't wait to give it to him.

Cary chose to have dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise, where they ended our yummy meal with a little ice cream sundae and a loud announcement of the big bday. My favorite part was that they took a photo of Cary & McKinley with the sundae. Love it!

After we put McKinley to bed, Cary and I hopped in our own bed armed with our laptop...the PERFECT way to end a great birthday is to watch a live concert of John Mayer at Red Rocks in Colorado streaming live on the internet, from the comfort of our cozy, warm bed. Awesome. I feel like we got to go AGAIN!

Cary, we love you so much and wish you a very happy day!

Lynn

No comments: