Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend in Btown

This weekend we hit Btown for a wedding and a photo shoot!

Cary's cousin Melissa got married on Saturday, so we came down for the wedding and reception. It was a beautiful ceremony and always a good time at a Vernon reception! My favorite part of the reception was when the entire Vernon Family (the siblings and Grandma V) boogied on the dance floor to Wooly Bully. Grandma always tells us that their home life was so hard that she always tried to lighten the mood and make her children smile and good old fashioned dancing was the way she did it! I love watching all the 'kids' get up there and dance with their Mom - who is now in her 80's and can still cut a mean, mean rug!

After our fun evening, we headed back to Mammy & Grandpa's house for the night. Cary had a tee time and McKinley had a date with Wendi from In Bloom Photography. I know Cary had a good time, but McKinley and I had a BLAST! It was so fun to watch McKinley & Wendi interact and 'play' in front of the camera. I saw, first hand, some of the shots as they were being taken and I literally do not think I can wait for the proofs. And little did McKinley know that his buddy Wendi had a great, old, junky fire truck waiting for him to oooh and ahhh over! How COOL is that?
SO FUN!

Thank you Wendi for an awesome morning!

Great trip to Btown!

Lynn

No comments: