Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lots of Snow...and being sick

On Wednesday night we were officially 'hit' with our first snow storm of '10. It's GORGEOUS!!!!! However, it's slick, there's a LOT of it and we are all sick. Again.
It seems despite our constant, usually effective efforts to ward off germs we have again lost the battle. We lysol the house, clean with vinegar and water, use anywhere spray on handles, phones, etc, handwash like crazies, and back it up with occasional anti-bac lotion. Yet still, I personally have been sick - NONSTOP - since the end of November and McKinley & Cary have already been sick TWICE in less than a month. WHAT IS UP? Grrrrrr.

Trying hard to not focus on that and just enjoy being home with my two favorite men, but I'm so tired of doing it with a nasty cough, shortness of breath and a clogged up nose! ENOUGH ALREADY!

In the meantime, I have managed to take some super cute pics lately...it's hard to believe in a few short days McKinley will officially be 2 and a HALF!
Here's hoping this junk we all have melts with the snow...
Lynn






















No comments: