Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010!!!! We spent NYE with our friends, The Semmler's and we had a BLAST!







Robin's sister, her husband and their three children came over as well, together we all played Wii games, ate pizza and snacks and watched the ball drop. It was a great night!
I had some NYE hats, horns and noise makers, so I brought those for the kids as well as some really yummy sparkling apple juice. Robin provided the cutest champagne flutes for the kiddos, and as you can tell from the pictures - the night was a hit!

I'm happy to report I scored my midnight kisses - one from Cary and one from McKinley, respectively. McKinley's favorite part of the night was that sparkling apple juice...he continued to toast himself (lol) until we had to drag him to the car! ***Note: it really was sparkling apple juice...nothing more!

What a wonderful way to usher in a new decade!

Happy New Year!
Lynn
Below, Rick shows McKinley how to 'sit n spin', McKinley toasts the new year, McKinley toasts the New Year as his friends look on, McKinley toasts the new year, and...McKinley toasts the new year. You get the idea...

No comments: