.jpg)
Through the night we visited one of my favorite local bistros (Market Bella Rosa) for a light dinner, strolled through the crazy crowd, visited with lots of friends, road the freaky elevator in the parking garage at McKinley's request and watched the kids play with their cell phones. The highlight for Savannah and McKinley was no doubt the purchase of a very long, connected glow stick. These things became necklaces, head gear, arm and foot hula hoops, rolling rings, a ring toss and so many other toys --- and it GLOWED! I think Robin will agree, best $2.50 we've spent in a while...especially since it finally persuaded a tearful McKinley AWAY from the freaking elevator.
Everyone was pretty tired after an evening of loud music, tons of people and what became the Todder Olympics - but it could not have been more fun! And who knew that it would become a Saturday night ritual for our kids to get tattooed??? This time, McKinley got a football and Savannah got a crown, given to her by McKinley. Cute! I especially love the shots I snapped of McKinley and Savannah using their cell phones - I know... our sweet, clean children are on the dirty, funky street...but who could stop this little impromptu show of utter cuteness? *Note: all children shown in these photographs were bathed upon returning home.Good friends, good times!
Lynn








No comments:
Post a Comment