


Wow, its really here. Unreal how quickly time has gone by. It seems like the last time I checked the calendar it was JULY!
As promised, these are the full shots of the photos we took for Christmas. These are just a FEW of the 40 or so shots we actually have. He just kept taking such cute pics that we couldn't stop! We use my Dad's AWESOME camera for all the pictures we take now. I think he would be pretty proud of how we've used his favorite toy!
Also, here's a message from the little man himself! I just know he's personally wishing each and every one of you a very happy holiday. McKinley really loves the keyboard, so I thought I'd see what he would do. He really likes the big space bar and the letter V...that's a good thing! Hahahaha.
Hope you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.
r ff dfd ,kj bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb sa gcccccccccv v vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv ccgbv b bbbbb b
bbbbv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv h, ubu n ,hhh6jff6f nk bvbvv vv
Love,
Lynn, Cary & McKinley too!!!!! (He helped!)








No comments:
Post a Comment