Thursday, January 13, 2011

PJ Party

Today was probably the most fun day of preschool I have ever heard of...PAJAMA DAY!
Miss Kymberli had a wonderful day planned for McKinley and his classmates - popcorn, hot chocolate and lots of gym activities! It was a real treat all around.
This morning it is really cold, so I knew McKinley's P.J.'s wouldn't be enough, so I doubled layered him with long-johns under his precious Superman Pajamas. He also wanted to wear his robe and favorite Lightning McQueen slippers. I packed his 'sleep over' bag with a pillow, blanket and the slippers and we were off!
McKinley told me they read 'bedtime stories', made popcorn and hot chocolate and snuggled under their blankets. The class played in the gym with the parachute and popped 'popcorn' using yarn balls. Then they used the yarn balls to have an indoor snowball fight - boys versus girls!
McKinley was noticably tired when I picked him up...so we went home to fill his belly with soup and take a nice long nap.
All the kiddos looked so cute in their p.j.'s and it looked like they all had the best pajama party ever!
I'm so thrilled that McKinley is having some memorable experiences in preschool!

Fun!
Lynn

No comments: