Saturday, April 3, 2010

Recap

We have been so busy lately! So much to blog, so very little time...
So, to briefly recap events of recent:
Lunch in Indy with Diane (aka HONEY) and Shelby, my Mom, McKinley and I. Buca Di Beppo. Shopping at Castleton. Awesome! It was a gorgeous day and we really enjoyed spending time with Diane & Shelby. I love this pic!


Another fun outing was our impromptu dinner with the Douglas Fam. Cary, McKinley and I had a blast that evening visiting with our friends. The night was complete with Baby Ollie sleeping peacefully the entire time while our ditzy waiter danced around us and gave us over sweetened tea (YUCK. I HATE SWEET TEA), extra rice and a heart attack as he bumped Ollie's car seat, nearly toppling the newborn. YIKES! Aside from that, it was so great to spend time with them, as always. The boys (McKinley & Lincoln) were as cute as usual, arm in arm, being cheesy for the camera. So cute!
Finally, it's that time again! Spring Planting! This year McKinley picked out a pumpkin, a sunflower and a watermelon to grow from seeds. McKinley really enjoyed the entire process: moisten peat pellet with water, allow to expand, place seeds in peat, cover with soil and wait for some action! I'm happy to report the sunflower and watermelon have already sprouted and need planting this week! That was fast!

It certainly is an extra busy time for us right now! We are blessed with wonderful friends and family, fun events and special times together, and are grateful to have so many great opportunities to report!

Happy Spring!
Lynn

No comments: