Thursday, October 9, 2008

Four years of wedded bliss













Happy Anniversary to us!

I can't believe we have been married four years already, where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday I was standing there at the front of the church, with my Dad, waiting to walk down the aisle to my groom.

The face of our family has changed pretty drastically since that day - for better and for worse, just as our vows promised. I look at the Wedding Album and wonder why McKinley isn't pictured - seems like he's always been here! Almost like we didn't know a life without him. I also look at the pictures and desperately miss my father in my present life - he would really love his grandson and would, I hope, be pleased with where we 'are' in life. He was one of the biggest fans of Cary's and my relationship, always supportive and thankful for what we have found together.

No matter what has happened or has yet to, Cary and I both know that we grow together more and more everyday. We have built a life that fits us and works for us, and have an incredible family started - all our own. Each passing day is one of God's most precious reminders that life is short, but we make it sweet by being together.

It's hard to comprehend all of the myriad of things that have gone on in the four short years that we have been married! It has been a whirlwind and it has been pretty darn wonderful. Looking back, there are a few things I would have changed about our wedding day...but I would not change the groom! There is NO DOUBT about that! Hee hee hee!

Happy Anniversary, Cary!

Love,
Lynn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awe lynn this was so sweet. i'll be blogging about our 4 yr anniversary in a few weeks. ours is nov 20th... oh how time flies!