Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wreck Update

Well...there's good news and bad news.
Thankfully, our car is NOT totalled. The adjuster said the car had a great deal of damage, but looked more expensive to fix than it was. He also said that I was very, very lucky. Yep. You're not kidding.
The bad news...the idiot's lying game is costing us a lot more time than it would have taken if he had chosen the 'right' way and told the truth. Thanks to his indiscretion we are now looking at MONTHS before his insurance comes through. Thank you, Idiot.
Oh...and though the car is NOT totalled, it will take a month to fix. Seriously. Something about Nissans and how technologically advanced they are takes twice as long to fix after an accident. Oh well, it's fixable! Yahoo!
In the meantime we've been given a really stinky (ala cigarette smoke) little SUV. I'm hoping we can get out of it and move on to a much more lung-friendly vehicle.
Beggars can't be choosers.
More updates to come!
Lynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am so sorry about your week. I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my design blog though! You have a beautiful family.
Take Care!
Audrey