Saturday, August 30, 2008

And MORE wreck news

I thought FOR SURE my next post would be a really happy one. Wrong.
Just a brief update:
*The Idiot has yet to respond to the mail or messages from his insurance company. This means they are going ahead with the proceedings by using the police report, my statement and the witness statement (thankfully, she saw the light colors). This could potentially be a good thing...then again, it might go the other way...and knowing my luck, well, you get the drift.
*The dealership called. Guess what?! They found MORE stuff wrong with the Murano. This means a higher price tag and more time. Thank goodness for insurance, huh? We won't see the car until AT LEAST Sept. 9th, if not later. That's well over a month in a rental...that'll be a fun bill to send to the Idiot's insurance company!
*Diagnosis: Whiplash. Classic case. Will continue to get worse if it is not addressed immediately...per my doctor. This means physical therapy THREE times a week for at least a month.
Um...I just really want one brief opportunity to tell 'the Idiot' what his stupidity has done to turn our lives upside down. Hello?! I'm a SAHM (stay-at-home-Mom), WHO is going to watch McKinley so I can go to P.T. AND Zumba, AND make all these calls to various departments of my car insurance company, AND just deal with our daily lives? It won't be him! I know, I know...at least I'm alive. I get it. But I'm so over all the 'stuff' that has come with this wreck.
I PROMISE the next post will be fun.
I promise.

2 comments:

The Trendy Mommy said...

Hey Lynn,

Thanks for commenting on The Trendy Mommy :) We accidentally let the wrong posting go through this morning about the launch - we're not officially starting the entries to the giveaway until next week...but don't worry you won't need to enter again - we'll keep ya in the running - just wanted to give you a heads up since the post has changed slightly!

Melissa Murphy said...

Sounds alot like a wreck I was in when I was 11... get that whiplash taken care of asap! I still have it today. No fun!!