WOW, did we have fun in Indy this week! McKinley, Mom and I headed up to meet Diane (McKinley's 'Honey'), Shelby and Mary for lunch at Circle Centre. It was so great catching up with them during Shelby's Spring Break. We even got to do a little shopping while we were there.Many pictures to share of our super-fun day...we can't wait to do it again!
Lynn

Here, McKinley cozies up to 'Honey'

McKinley, Nonna and Honey (I was SO excited when I snapped this pic! "Stayin' Alive" was playing at Johnny Rocket's and these two were dancing away with McKinley. It was hilarious!)
McKinley opens his new present from Honey...a telephone!
Look closely, you might remember this very toy! Mary and I decided they have not updated it too much. We remember having it as children, it looks the same after all these years! Not that Mary and I are old, but whatever.

Here's McKinley, at home Tuesday evening playing with his new phone. I SWEAR we didn't show him how to use a phone like this. He seriously just picked up the 'receiver' with his left hand and started 'dialing' with his right! Hahahahaha!










No comments:
Post a Comment