
I keep forgetting to post these. Vanessa suggested that I do so since they turned out to be so beautiful.
I am very proud of these and so happy that we had them done. This was Cary's idea and a little token of our impending parenthood. What a gift it was, I hope someday McKinley will look back and realize how eagerly we anticipated his arrival and enjoyed being a pregnant couple. There were many other shots we did, but for some reason I cannot find them on the disk from the photographer. I'm seriously calling him tomorrow-we were promised all the pictures and the main one isn't even on there! HELLO?
In this picture, we were holding my belly and McKinley kept kicking where our hands were! Little stinker! Anyway, we got to giggling and the photographer shot the picture. We love it. My Dad would have really enjoyed this picture, he loved impromptu stuff...wish he were here with us. He is always here in spirit.This day was so much fun for Cary and I. The perfect way to really reflect on the whole process we had been through and look forward to what lied ahead in just two weeks! We will definitely do this again next pregnancy!
Thanks for looking!
Lynn









No comments:
Post a Comment