McKinley enjoyed decorating a cookie, visiting Santa, sharing a treat with his parents and, no surprise, the beautiful nighttime train ride through the zoo. So many beautiful lights!
I admit, I completely hit my wall toward the end of the evening and had to take a rest while McKinley & Cary rode the carousel. They had a great time though and I took a little break.
Our trip wasn't complete without visiting our very favorite tree on the zoo property at White River Gardens. It's always breath taking, total photo op! The zoo is always gorgeous at Christmas but I'm always so amazed by the gorgeous display inside the Greenhouse at the Gardens. The poinsettia varieties are magnificent.
We ended our night with a late dinner at Red Robin....YUUUUUUUM (admit it, you just sang the jingle. I did.), where we got our biggest laugh of the night: me fitting in the booth! Holy Baby Belly, Batman!
Loving the holidays,
Lynn
| We don't need mistletoe! |
| In front of our favorite tree |
| Art a la Cookie |
| Train ride...should've seen me trying to squeeze in and out with THE BELLY! |
| Our sweet McKinley |








No comments:
Post a Comment