Monday, May 2, 2011

Poignant...

I was literally standing in the exact same spot where I watched that plane burst into the tower. This time, nearly 10 years later, I read that the creator (I simply CANNOT use the term 'mastermind') of that tragic madness that seemed beyond any reality I could have ever known was dead. Finally.
Admittedly, I am not all that comfortable with the idea to 'celebrate' someone's death in the sense of being GLAD they are no longer on this Earth...but at the same time, this man equals destruction, hurt, pain, fear, anguish and so much more...just evil. I pray for those he terrorized. I pray for those lost on 9/11/01. I pray for every single family member who has been victimized by his actions - around the world.
I am not here to judge, only to say that it is honestly a triumph for humankind.
Humankind.

He certainly lacked Human Kindness.

Praying for Peace,
Lynn

No comments: