Break out the camoflage and war paint...it's ON!
We.Are.Potty.Training!
T-minus 14 days until McKinley starts preschool - THE date he MUST be potty trained.
I'm pleased to report that things are going swimmingly! Awesome, in fact!! I am so proud of McKinley - we all knew he could do it. Within three days he begun telling us when he has to use the bathroom and has been accident free almost that entire time. I'm sure we'll have a set back or two, and of course the occasional accidents - it IS a learning process. But McKinley makes us so very proud and has taught US a thing or two as well about patience, learning and how far a little encouragement really goes. I could think of a 'few' people who could use that lesson for themselves!
Yay McKinley! You rock!
Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment