Thursday, April 9, 2009

KiKi and Nanah

Thank goodness the weather is on the upturn...I think...I hope. McKinley has gotten a LOT of park and outdoor playtime already in an effort to rid the house-wide cabin fever and air ourselves out, so to speak. We have been to the park together, we've been to the park with Kylie and Lincoln on mommy-walk dates and playground playdates and tonight we had a family-to-family playdate with Savannah and her fam.


The kids had so much fun together climbing all over the place, we are so blessed with a beautiful park and such awesome playground equipment. Savannah and McKinley enjoyed the slides, playing follow-the-leader (which was too funny), swinging side-by-side, and the highlight of our evening - a giggle-inducing game of chase in the little tunnel.











After the kids burned off some energy the six of us went to dinner together at the Olive Garden where McKinley proceeded to cover himself in spaghetti. I'm thrilled he enjoyed it so, but I really don't remember him ever making such a mess during dinner. It was reminiscent of his first birthday cake - yes, THAT much clean up. Hahaha









It is so fun to see McKinley develop friendships and so hard to believe that he is at that age. It warmed my heart to hear him squeal for 'Nanah, Nanah, Nanah!' as he ran through the tunnel chasing her.


We had so much fun and are already planning all kinds of other activities - for the adults AND the kiddies! I smell a shopping trip...



Good times!



Lynn

No comments: