Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pee Boo!

Oh my goodness, last night brought us a very sweet surprise as we finished putting up the NEW new Christmas Tree --- LONG story...let's just say we got a NEW tree because the 'old' new one was seriously busted. Anyway, as I went off chasing McKinley (as I do a bazillion times a day now) I met him in his room where he promptly covered his eyes, uncovered them and said, 'PEE BOO!!!'

OH seriously, cutest thing ever. He says it with a pause in between for the 'A', so you really have to wait for it. Instead of Peek-a-boo, it's PEE.....BOO! Love it!

McKinley is quickly learning at least one or two words a day now, sometimes more. We've had some great ones this week: earlier last week I asked him what a doggie says and he replied, 'ruuh, ruuh' for ruff, ruff. And a 'Goo' (cat) says 'mao'. He's even got a monkey down - 'ooh oooh oooh ahh ahh ahh'.

Another early morning surprise was the appearance of teeth #'s 11 and 12. They finally showed up this morning, proving to McKinley, Mommy & Daddy that it has in deed been a rough night or two. Ooof.

Lynn

No comments: