Monday, December 1, 2008

It's been three years...

Today marks the 3rd anniversary of the day I lost my Dad.
I can't believe it.
I miss him so.
I'd give anything for just one opportunity for McKinley and my Dad to spend some time together here on Earth, anything! Mom tells me he knew McKinley before we knew McKinley, so that's sort of comforting...I said sorta.

Anyway, I felt like posting a picture of him. Everyone else we know and love ends up on here, so why not.
This is the last picture I have with my Dad. It was Father's Day 2005. We took a trip in his convertible to Avon, Indiana where we ate at Bonefish Grill. He loved going there.

We had so much fun that day, I'm glad we had the opportunity to go.


I also felt like posting this picture from my wedding day. It's dark because the photograher was having a major argument with his stupid camera. But at least I have it.
It was a wonderful day. I got to share much of my day with him. He picked me up from my hair appointment, took me to the church in the convertible (FUN!) - we almost ran into Cary! We even shared some special words before walking me down the aisle.
I miss him a lot, but I was a very lucky girl to have had such a special father.
Lynn

No comments: