Look what's in our driveway.FINALLY!!!!!
Whoo hooooooo!!!!!!
I'm happy to report we're 'moving along' with the idiot's insurance company. It's been a little slow because the Murano took so long to fix, but hopefully now that issue is over things will progress faster. This really did a number on our car (you wouldn't believe the total), but her 'plastic surgery' went well and she's back and better than ever.
I'm still in physical therapy for my neck. The therapist who evaluated me was SHOCKED when she tried to touch my neck and I jumped because my muscles were so tight. I'm really sore and it is uncomfortable to carry McKinley (which seriously ticks me off), but I'm hopeful that this too shall pass.
I'm just so happy to at least have our own safe, sturdy car back at home. I think we all feel less out of sorts and can get back to normal.
In the meantime, we're all three nursing 'colds' again. Yuck, it's been a bad year for that. I attribute part of that to the weather and the early-June floods that wreaked havoc on Indiana.
McKinley has a busy week in store. Wednesday he will attend his very first Wee Read at our library. I can hardly wait! We're meeting some friends there too (Mommy Heather and Van - pictures to follow soon) and I'm sure all four of us will make many new baby and mommy friends. The class is structured for babies ages 0 to 2, so McKinley will have a ball interacting with these children, no doubt!
Updates and fun pics to come!
Lynn








No comments:
Post a Comment