Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Silly fun pics of our boy

We have taken lots of pictures of McKinley and his new faces and tricks over the last week or two. So fun!









1) Chillin' on Mommy & Daddy's bed while watching us fold laundry...exciting, huh?
2) & 3) Playing on the activity mat, lots and lots of fun! Look at that laugh!
4)Awaiting a change on the changing table, its his favorite time to talk.
5)Cat napping with Daddy
6)'Talking' to Mommy while leaning on the Boppy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McKinley's expressions are soooo cute!Looks like he's having fun on that activity mat.That last pictures is adorable.It's nice to know he'll open up to you about his day. :-)

You should check out the Norton 360 Emoticon Photo contest.All you have to do is submit a photo of a person, pet, or object that looks like an emoticon face.The one where McKinley is talking would be great to submit.Just go to http://www.norton.com/photocontest for more details. The grand prize photo winner receives $10,000! I wish I could enter it but I work with them so just wanted to give you a heads up! Good luck if you submit!