Tonight the three of us had SO MUCH FUN together at Bogey's playing mini golf. This was McKinley's first round of the sport and he LOVED every second! We took along his little tiny putter (a real set that my Aunt and Uncle gave him before he was born! So cute!) and he happily hammered it away for 18 holes. It was precious when he would pick up my ball from the cup for me and say, 'Here ya go, Mommy! I got it for you!' That sweet boy...side note: you are welcome future girlfriends of McKinley - and daughter-in-law of ours. Manners go a long way!
I know it was such a little thing, but those 'little' things are my favorite. I love little moments like tonight! McKinley is so fun and so loves to be involved with everything. From taking turns to cheering wildly when we sink the ball.
Here's to the first of many mini-golf tourneys for the Vernon Fam!
Lynn








No comments:
Post a Comment